Barbie Doll

For my toy project, I turned myself into the Millennium Barbie Doll, which came out in 1999, the year I was born. A large majority of friends and family call me Barbie, short for Barbara, so I saw it fit to turn myself into a Barbie. I placed myself in New York City in the winter time because I am from New York and the city in the winter time is beautiful. I was also born in the winter so it ties in with the meaning of the photoshop. I made my outfit blue because the Barbie Doll I used for inspiration wears a dark blue, which is eye-catching in the white snow. My logo is hidden in the tracks on the road and this project took me about 2 hours to complete because of the detail removing the doll from the box and then editing the Barbie logo back on the box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

HTML5 Final Project

BW to Color